topics: Madigh (Madarh) region, Beni-Snassen Mountains, Nador, environment, bicycle safety; jump to dispatch
|At 6:00 PM|
October 9, 1997
|Sunrise (local): 6:13 a.m.|
Sunset (local): 5:43 p.m.
|Traveled Since Yesterday|
64 mi / 103 km
427 mi / 687 km
|Lat: 35° 05' 14" N|
Lon: 02° 13' 30" W
Elev: 0 ft / 0 m
- Where We Are: Saidïa
- Where We're Staying: Hotel Al Kalaa
- Places We Visited: Beni-Snassen Mountains
- Featured Site: Madigh Region
- Person of the Day: Visitors from Mars
- What We Ate:
- Food of the Day: "La Vache Qui Rit" cheese — not a paid endorsement!
- Breakfast: water, bread, and beignets on bamboo leaves
- Lunch: cookies and jam, bread, and chocolate
- Dinner: salad, tiny hamburgers, shish kebabs, chickpeas, Crush, and water
- Olive Count: 348
- Word of the Day: None today
- Tech Fact of the Day: Corinne woke up with her left eye hurting and red, but two hours later she was fine again. It just so happens that eyes are the one of the fastest-healing organs in the human body. Believe us, trust Corinne's experience, or look it up yourself!
- Flat Count: 2
- Broken Spoke Count: 2
Next Stop: We are staying in Saidïa.
Internet access and Web hosting while in Morocco were provided by AzureNet.
Copyright 1997-2004 BikeAbout. All rights reserved.