topics: potic(z)a (food and recipe), HISTORY, Metelkova Mesto, andrEa's gallery; jump to dispatch
|At 6:00 PM|
April 29, 1998
|Sunrise (local): 5:56 a.m.|
Sunset (local): 8:04 p.m.
|Traveled Since Last Dispatch|
16 mi / 25 km
4223 mi / 6800 km
|Lat: 46° 03' 25" N|
Lon: 14° 30' 59" E
Elev: 1385 ft / 422 m
- Where We Are: Ljubljana
- Where We're Staying: the Sestava at the Metelkova Mesto
- Places We Visited: Metelkova Mesto , a tiny bit of Ljubljana, POP-TV studios
- Featured Site: Gallerija Alkatraz
- Person of the Day: the re-builders of Metelkova Mesto
- What We Ate:
- Food of the Day: Potic(z)a
- Breakfast: yogurt, bread, cheese, juice
- Lunch: burek, Fanta
- Dinner: sandwiches
- Olive count: 2063
- Word of the Day: "Metelkova Mesto" - Metelkova is a name, and "mesto" means "city" in Slovenian.
- Tech Fact of the Day: NSK as a robust movement of the arts in Slovenia
- Flat Count (Cumulative): 23
- Broken Spoke Count (Cumulative): 29
Next Stop: Trieste, Italy!
Internet access and Web hosting while in Slovenia has been provided by K2 Net.
Copyright 1997-99 BikeAbout. All rights reserved.