topics: fresh stewed green beans (food), parasailing, lift, thermals, the Sky; jump to dispatch
|At 6:00 PM|
March 29, 1998
|Sunrise (local): 6:28 a.m.|
Sunset (local): 6:57 p.m.
|Traveled Since Last Dispatch|
0 mi / 0 km
3429 mi / 5521 km
|Lat: 40° 02' 38" N|
Lon: 20° 44' 46" E
Elev: 1903 ft / 580 m
- Where We Are: Konitsa ()
- Where We're Staying: Konstantinos (Kostas) Housos Guest House ()
- Places We Visited: Paddler office for emailing, the hilltop, the sky, the farms
- Featured Site: the Sky!
- Person of the Day: Elpinike Pappous, the Greek-American Engineer
- What We Ate:
- Food of the Day: stewed fresh green beans
- Breakfast: spanakopita and tirakopita (cheese pastries), coffee, juice
- Lunch: Greek salad, french fries, rice, roast chicken
- Dinner: Greek salads, french fries, provatina
- Olive count: 1947
- Word of the Day: "Lift"
- Tech Fact of the Day: thermals
- Flat Count (Cumulative): 22
- Broken Spoke Count (Cumulative): 28
Next Stop: We're in Konitsa for one more day.
Internet access while in Greece has been provided by FORTHNet.
Copyright 1997-99 BikeAbout. All rights reserved.