BikeAbout depends on the generous support of businesses, organizations, and individuals who believe in the BikeAbout mission. The entities listed here offered their endorsement to our effort. We thank them.
[Return to Partners/Sponsors Page]
- American Educational Trust
- Richard Curtiss, Executive Director
- 1902 18th Street, NW
- Washington, DC 20009
- Tel: (202) 939-6050
- Fax: (202) 265-4574; (202) 232-6754
- International Bicycle Fund
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bicycle Africa: Unique Educational Cultural Tours & Travel Consulting
- Bicycle Transport & Econ. Development
- Center for Contemporary Arab Studies
- Dr. Barbara Stowasser, Director
- Georgetown University
- 35th and O Streets, NW
- Washington, DC 20057
- Tel: (202) 687-5793
- Fax: (202) 687-7001
- Jack R. Taylor, Editor
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Interaid & HOVI Help Ltd.
- Nick Short, Director
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Society for Technology in Education
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Bicycle Coalition of Maine
- E: BCM@acadia.net
- "Advocating bicycling safety, education, and access in Maine, the Bicycle Coalition of Maine (BCM) is working to make state accessible and safe for all residents and visitors so they may comfortably and responsibly bicycle. The BCM also promotes bicycling for transportation, health, recreation, and fun to enhance our communities, environment, and economy."
About BikeAbout | Mediterranean Journey | BikeAbout Partners | Resource Library
Copyright 1997-2004 BikeAbout. All rights reserved. Please use our online form to send us your comments or offer support.